9 Tie-Dye Looks to Die For
We love these products, and we hope you do too. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!.
While Woodstock 50 might not be happening, it’s safe to say the Summer of Love is back this year anyway. Exhibit A: The tye-die trend. As What the Fashion hosts Morgan Stewart and Justin Martindale note in the video above, stars are dying over this look.
Wondering how to rock this trend yourself without looking like an old-school hippie? Look no further. We’ve rounded out some fresh takes for you below.
Subscribe to What the Fashion on Snapchat!
Source : Link
Similar Posts from e-Radio.US
- June 10, 2019 Our Top 5 Carry-On Suitcases Posted in Lifestyle
- June 21, 2019 I Hate Earnestness, But I Love These Singing Seals Posted in Woman
- June 17, 2019 Best Waterproof Mascaras–Ranked Posted in Lifestyle
- June 10, 2019 ‘Love, Antosha’ Trailer Looks at the Incredible, Brief Life of the Talented Anton Yelchin Posted in Entertainment
- June 7, 2019 These 15 ‘Shark Tank’ products will change your life Posted in Lifestyle
- May 17, 2019 You’re Going to Love These Gorgeous Fourth of July Manis Posted in Lifestyle
- April 19, 2019 These clean beauty products will make you feel better in more ways than one Posted in Woman
- March 25, 2019 If Your Beauty Products Have These Ingredients, Throw Them in the Trash Posted in Woman