China expected to propose $30 bln more U.S. agriculture imports a year: Bloomberg
© Reuters. A bushel of soybeans are shown on display in the Monsanto research facility in Creve Coeur
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – China is expected to propose buying an additional $30 billion of U.S. agricultural imports a year, Bloomberg reported on Thursday.
Reuters reported on Wednesday that China and the United States were looking at a list of 10 ways China could reduce its trade surplus with the United States, which included buying agricultural produce, energy and other goods.
Trade negotiators from the world’s two largest economies were working ahead of a March 1 deadline to ease trade tensions after Beijing and Washington imposed tit-for-tat tariffs on each other’s imports.
U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration has said the two countries have made progress on trade talks and Trump has suggested he would be open to easing the March deadline.
The White House and the U.S. Trade Representative’s office did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Disclaimer: Fusion Media
would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.
Source : Reuters Link
Similar Posts from e-Radio.US
- June 21, 2019 Trump Blacklists More China Tech Companies Days Before Xi Summit Posted in Science-Tech
- July 15, 2019 The Trump Administration Is Making It More Difficult For Migrants To Apply For Asylum Posted in Music
- July 15, 2019 Shop all Shark vacuums at 35 percent off or more on Amazon right now Posted in Lifestyle
- July 15, 2019 Ed Sheeran Is a Sea Captain, Office Worker and More in New Music Video with Travis Scott – PEOPLE.com Posted in Music
- July 15, 2019 Kylie Jenner, Olivia Culpo & More Stars Looking Sexy In Skintight Latex Dresses Posted in Entertainment
- July 15, 2019 China greenhouse gas emissions soar 50% during 2005-2014 – government data Posted in Science-Tech
- July 14, 2019 The Rock, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & More Stars Dazzle On ‘Fast & Furious’ Premiere Carpet – Pics Posted in Entertainment
- July 14, 2019 The Rock, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & More Stars Dazzle On ‘Fast & Furious’ Premiere Carpet – Pics Posted in Free Time