WWE Smackdown Live Results 9/10/19
Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Smackdown Live results for September 10, 2019. The Madison Square Garden edition of Smackdown featured an appearance from the Undertaker, a not very surprising surprise replacement in the King of the Ring tournament semi-finals, and more. Make sure you’re here tomorrow for the complete Best and Worst of Smackdown Live column.
WWE Smackdown Live Results:
– The show opened with an appearance from The Undertaker. Sami Zayn interrupted and tried to convince him to retire. Undertaker teased leaving, and then chokeslammed Zayn.
1. The Miz defeated Andrade. Shinsuke Nakamura was on commentary. Miz tossed Andrade into Nakamura during the match, and then won with a Skull-crushing Finale. After the match, Nakamura attacked Miz.
– Shane McMahon announced himself as the replacement for an injured Elias in the King of the Ring tournament.
2. Nikki Cross defeated Mandy Rose. Before the match, Rose cut a promo about how Cross is ugly. Cross won with a roll-up.
3. Heavy Machinery defeated Alex Keaton and Johnny Silver. Silver and Keaton are independent tag team The Beaver Boys. Heavy Machinery won with the Compactor.
– Shane McMahon made Kevin Owens the guest referee for his King of the Ring match, saying Owens’ fine will go away if he “does his job” the right way.
– Erick Rowan cut a promo on Roman Reigns. Reigns attacked him, and the two brawled around the ringside area through security and fans. At one point, Rowan powerbombed a “fan” into security. The fight ended with Rowan swinging a camera jib into Reigns.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) September 11, 2019
4. Bayley defeated Ember Moon. Bayley won with the Belly-to-Bayley. After the match, Charlotte Flair got in the ring and taunted her.
– Kofi Kingston talked about his match with Randy Orton at Clash of Champions and showed footage of their brawl from Madison Square Garden in 2009. Randy Orton interrupted from the crowd, calling Kingston fake. Kingston ran into the crowd, but Orton was waiting with a steel chair. The two brawled, and Kingston recreated his table spot from 10 years ago.
— WWE (@WWE) September 11, 2019
5. King of the Ring Semi-Finals Match: Chad Gable defeated Shane McMahon almost immediately with a German suplex, so Shane restarted the match as a 2-out-of-3 falls match. Owens began either refusing to count or counting slowly for Gable, and fast-counting for McMahon, against his will. Gable eventually made McMahon tap out to an ankle lock, ending the match. Afterward, McMahon attacked Owens and fired him.
Source : Brandon Stroud Link