Zac Clark: 5 Things To Know About The Man Who’s Catching Tayshia’s Eye On ‘The Bachelorette’
On the Dec. 1 episode of ‘The Bachelorette,’ Tayshia Adams partakes in a wedding-inspired photo shoot with one lucky suitor, Zac Clark.
Tayshia Adams has a very intimate date with Zac Clark on the Dec. 1 episode of The Bachelorette. Despite only knowing each other for a few weeks, the two get dressed up in wedding-inspired outfits for a steamy photo shoot. Since Tayshia has been married before, the shoot “floods [her] heart and mind with past memories,” according to a press release from ABC.
Luckily, “Zac is there to be supportive,” the release continues. “Not only does he show up for the Bachelorette, but he opens up about his own traumatic history and his incredible strength of character to forge ahead.” Pre-released photos from the episode seem to reveal that Tayshia has a blast on the date. Ahead of the episode, here’s more to know about Zac:
1. He spent years struggling with addiction. Zac opened up about his battle with addiction during a 2014 interview with The Reading Eagle. He started with drinking, following by consuming prescription medications. He eventually went on an “eight month drug binge,” which included heroin and smoking crack. He was arrested for DUI and possession of crack, which led to his journey to get sober.
2. He now works to help other recovering addicts. After years of partying, Zac got sober and turned his journey into a career. He co-founded the addiction recovery program, Release Recovery, which helps “integrate people back into the world after rehab,” according to his ABC bio. He founded the program in 2017 with his friend, Justin Gurland.
3. He was a college athlete. Zac was an athlete in college, and had intended to pursue a career in sports before his life path changed. He still remains active, though, and has run the New York City marathon six times, according to his Instagram page.
4. He’s a huge Philadelphia sports fan. Zac is from New Jersey and makes no secret of the fact that he loves Philadelphia sports teams. “He dreams of sharing a Philly cheesesteak with his future wife while watching the Eagles win the Super Bowl,” his ABC bio confirms.
5. He’s been married before. In the Reading Eagle article, it was revealed that Zac was married in his early 20s.
Source : Alyssa Norwin Link